Terms & Conditions
1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are intended solely for those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. IM makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. IM (iRace Vision) used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
3. IM shall not be liable to any person or persons for any loss that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials or products on this website.
4. Material appearing on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than IM . This website may also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by law, IM disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
5. This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed sever-able and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
IM and/or its licensors are the owners of the copyright and database rights in the site, except where specifically stated otherwise, including content data, design, graphics, text, images, software and underlying source codes. IM are the owners of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
The confidentiality of your information is of paramount concern to IM . To this end, IM fully complies with Data Protection Legislation. Information submitted to IM over this website is normally unprotected until it reaches us. Users are requested not to send confidential details or credit card numbers, for example, by email, unless specifically requested by IM .
Use of Information
We may collect information about individuals, for retention in our marketing database. This information will never be shared with third parties and will never be sold. From time to time, you may receive emails from IM about related products. You can opt out of these at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please read and understand these terms of sale before subscribing to any products from IM . Our products are not physical and we provide an online and over the phone service to you with software, PDFs and training amongst other non tangible digital products. We, as a merchant, provide services (digital non tangible information) to our customers. Unlike companies that provide a tangible product that can be returned for a refund, our product is information. It can be used immediately upon viewing, and there is no product to return. By making payment today you hereby consent to immediate delivery of the service and acknowledge this will forfeit your rights to cancellation according to the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 in force from June 2014.
Your payment today entitles you to 1 full day (24 hours access to the software). After 24 hours we gift you the rest of the subscription for FREE. Once your licence has been assigned and you have been given a username and password there can be no refunds.
Payment Service provided by IM is Straight Sale.
We have no affiliation with cloudnet360 © they are just providing us a gateway for collecting money from you.
We will charge your card today for your purchase and any other products you agreed to be billed for. Cloudnet360 use very high levels of security when processing our payments and are PCI certified.
Delivery Of Purchases
Immediately after purchase today you will receive an email with instructions on how to access your purchase. This will be by digital download. If for some reason you cannot find this email or have any problems then please contact us by email or phone below.
IM assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the documentation available from its web site.
In no event shall IM be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not IM has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of our products.
The use of the product provided through this web site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from IM or from this web site shall create any warranty for the products.
We reserve the right to make edits to our terms and conditions at any point in the future. By paying for the service today you hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms of the contract set out above.